It is located
Country house: The farmhouse built after the fire of 1930 presents the past and traditions of this culturally specific village. The country house is venue for traditional events, for the Village Day, the Walnut Festival, and the World Heritage Day.
St. Anne's Church: The first church in the village was built in 1729. The narrow building, which had deteriorated over time, was demolished in 1900. The new, Neo-Romanesque, single-nave, single-tower church was built in 1901 according to the plans of the Sopron architect József Ullein.
Twayblade educational trail: The tour starts from the St. Anne’ church on a slightly sloping gravel road perpendicular to the main road behind the building of the Fertőhomok Mayor's Office. After about
Fertőhomoki Country House
The Country House presents the past and traditions of the culturally specific village of Fertőhomok, 15 km from Sopron.