Tramini Wine Café
House No. 63 in the Castle District should perhaps be much more famous for its former resident Judit Dukai Takách (1795-1836), the poetess who once lived in this house.
However, it is most likely that when one thinks of this building, one will first think of the former legendary Tramini restaurant. By the end of the 1960s, the wine tavern was already well-known as the “White Swan”. In our café with its long history our primary goal is to preserve tradition. Accordingly, we strive to remain true to the past, but to also operate our modern wine café in accordance with the requirements of our time.