The Lővers as a climatic health resort
The easternmost extension of the Alps, the Sopron Mountains, enclose the city of Sopron to the south and west, so its beneficial physiological effects can be enjoyed in the dense forests surrounding the city.
The Lővérek climatic health resort in Sopron at 214.5 meters above sea level in the foothills of the Alps, the crystal clear, ozone-rich air of its forests, the pleasant alpine climate and the richness of the sun all promote regeneration and provide excellent refreshment. A stay at the Lövérek is also recommended for those with chronic respiratory diseases.
The climatic factors mobilize the reserve power of the living organism, they help to overcome pathological processes and reduce mental and physical fatigue. Climate is a tool for rehabilitation and recreation, and when used in combination with other therapies, its effect is multiplied.
Characteristics of the healing microclimate:
- high humidity, which has a significant physiological effect on the respiratory system and the skin,
- sunny southern slopes,
- proximity to forests; the forest binds dust, protects from noise, provides a natural environment,
- air rich in oxygen.
- Gastrointestinal disorder,
- chronic respiratory diseases,
- problems with blood circulation,
- high blood pressure,
- heart disease,