House of the two Moors

A characteristic building of Szent Mihály Street that leads to the largest gothic church in Sopron, which stands out from the poncichter (bean grower) houses with its richly ornamented facade and gable.

The Baroque farmhouse built around 1710 is named after the statues of two Moorish servants holding the cornice above the entrance gate. At the top of the roof gables, the heads of St. Florian and St. Roch protect the house from fire and plague.

Galéria
Contact
9400, Sopron Szent Mihály utca
GPS: 47.688762 / 16.596617