It is one of the most beautiful Rococo palaces in the historic centre, which was frequented by several famous people during the Hungarian Reform Era.
The red building in Tempom Street can be recognized from afar. Not only its colour, but also its beautiful Rococo facade attracts the eye. It is named after the Bezerédj family that bought it in 1833 from the Festetics family. The year 1840 is of particular significance in the history of the building. In February 1840, as a guest of the family, Ferenc Liszt gave a home concert here, where the ladies who loved the composer and piano virtuoso took out his gloves from his top hat and tore them to pieces as fan relic.