The regulations apply to all institutions maintained by the local government
The announcement issued by the local government of the Municipality of Sopron draws attention to the fact that, due to the coronavirus epidemic, it is the shared responsibility of all of us to comply with the regulations.
Wear a mask, pay attention to hand disinfection, keep a distance of 1.5 meters, and avoid the use of air conditioning!
Similarly to the whole of the country, parking is free in Sopron, until further notice.
Let's take care of each other!
Steps of reopening after the number of those inoculated reaches 4 million:
- The start of the curfew changes from 11 p.m. to midnight.
- Shops may remain open until 11 p.m.
- The interiors of restaurants may remain open until 11 p.m. for those holding an immunity pass as well as their children.
- Immunity pass holders and their children may stay at hotels, visit leisure facilities including zoos, museums, theaters, cinemas or libraries and they also may attend sports events until 11 p.m.
- Those having a certificate of immunity and their children will not have to wear a mask at sports and cultural events.
- Only immunity certificate holders and those under 18 who take part in competitions may go to gyms, swimming pools or ice rinks.
- Obligatory, universal mask-wearing remains in place and there must only be one customer per 10 m2 in shops.
Previous measures that remained in force:
- Private and family events (e.g. birthdays) can be held with up to 10 participants.
- Funerals can be held with up to 50 people present.
- Weddings may only be held without a wedding reception, but only specific participants may attend the event.
The latest government decree containing the preventive measures (Hungarian Gazette No. 76 of 2021) is available here.